We were holding out hope that we would be able to hold classes today, but as the timeline for forecasted snow has been moved up, we will not have classes this afternoon and evening. Thank you and please stay safe! Depending on the amount we truly end up getting, we will make a decision about tomorrow morning by 7am tomorrow. Thanks!

The Staff at Angela Floyd Schools