Knoxville Dance Classes
Angela Floyd School For Dance and Music
What Dance Classes Should I Take?
The art of dance is versatile, and our Knoxville dance classes offer a variety to choose from. We offer dance classes for all ages from pre-school to private lessons. One thing to consider when choosing a dance class is to determine what you want to get most from your experience. Are you looking to socialize, make friends, exercise, have fun, or even compete in competitions? The best way to learn something new is to try it out.
What Are The Benefits of Dance Classes?
The healing process of group dance therapy has been well documented in peer-reviewed publications. In addition to the exercise and therapeutic benefits of dance classes, studies have been shown that “dance movement therapy–based mirroring approach seemed to address more primary developmental aspects of autism than the presently prevailing theory-of-mind approach.”
What Makes Your School Different?
- The studios are equipped with floating dance floors which help reduce the risk of injuries and allow students to dance longer without getting tired.
- All costumes are purchased from a professional dance costume company – no hassles for parents
- Observation monitors in the waiting room for viewing each dance and music room
- Desk staff available to assist you during all teaching hours, every day. All staff are certified in CPR
- A large elegant waiting room for parents and siblings, equipped with free wifi and complimentary coffee bar
- Chosen by Dance Teacher Magazine as one of the top 50 dance studios in the US
Photo Albums from the 2019 Spring Concert
Videos from the 2019 Spring Concert