- This event has passed.
Appreciation Day 2017
April 23, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This is our annual Student/Parent Appreciation Day at MCFEE PARK from 12:00-3:00PM.
The Town’s newest park is a 26-acre multi-use facility featuring green elements including solar panels, permeable pavers, LED lighting, bioswales / rain gardens, and natural light in the restrooms.
Park facilities include:
- ADA accessible lighted playground
- Lighted walktrails
- Two lighted rectangular fields
- Field 1 (195 feet by 330 feet)
- Field 2 (75 feet by 125 feet)
- Two picnic pavilions with grills
- Two restrooms
Directions from our West Knoxville location to McFee Park.
10845 Kingston Pike
6732 Jubilee Center Way